Peugeot Business & Fleet
Manager / Isuzu Pickup Professional
Alan Milne are currently looking for a Fleet & Business Development Manager / Isuzu Pickup Professional to join our Elgin Garage. This role will be both office based and field based; building and maintaining business relationships for our Brands Fleet and small business Vehicle Operation.MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main purpose of this role is to develop vehicle sales into small and medium operations whilst delivering profit targets and to manage positive client relationships in order to deliver customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Achieve quarterly and annual volume targets.
- Achieve quarterly and annual profit targets.
- Establish strong working relationships with our Brands.
- Develop a portfolio of small and medium fleet customers.
- Identify business opportunities for used cars and aftersales.
- Work closely with the General Sales Manager to ensure the smooth, professional running of the Fleet and Business department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
At least 3 years sales experience.
- Experience of negotiation at senior level.
- Relationship management at all levels.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- PC literate & high level of numeracy.
- Professional, friendly and the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Good organizational skills and used to working with CRM tools.