Full New R1234YF & R134A Air-Conditioning Diagnostics and Servicing
Alan Milne now provide full air-conditioning diagnostics and servicing on both R1234YF gas and R134A gas refrigerants.
The NEW R1234YF refrigerant has a global warming potential of just 4, providing substantially lower direct greenhouse gas emissions than R134A systems.
The Benefits of Air-Conditioning Diagnostics and Servicing
- Provides efficient cool air in the summer.
- Provides warm dehumidified air in the winter.
- Easily demists steamed up car windows.
- Filters pollutants and airborne particles in your car.
- Help drivers and passengers who have allergies.
- Provides a pleasant and odour free environment.
- Prevents fungus, bacteria and other microbes growing inside the evaporator core.
- Prevent your air-conditioning seals from drying up.
- Ensures your system is full of refrigerant.
- Ensures there are no leaks.
- Ensures the pressure is correct.
- Ensures your system is in full working order.
Book Your Air-Conditioning Service Here